Thursday, February 4, 2010

February Digital Reveal Week 1

Okay, the CT is changing it up a little this month. On Thursdays, we are going to post our reveals for you, but we are taking turns, so here it is Feb. 4, the first Thursday of the month, and I get to go first!!!

We had a fab kit by Designs by Krista again this month -- check it out




Here are my layouts using this fabulous kit!!

Can I just say I love this layout!!! I so want to frame it!


Flat Stanley went everywhere with us last year for a couple of weeks. LOL!


One More picture is not always a good thing!


I have been on a heritage kick lately -- if you look really close, my mother is standing between my great grandparents in the first pict.


Okay, so next week, you get to see and ooh and ahh over the next layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment