Monday, May 3, 2010

KI Memories

This month I tried something different. I grabbed my pictures, the KI Memories amazing ENCHANTING line of papers and embellishments, some cardstock, the latest issues of Scrapbook Etc. and PaperCrafts, and my basic supplies and headed over to a friend's house to scrap...leaving behind my cricut and all of my supplies. I usually flip through my magazines and then throw them aside but this time decided to find some inspiration from the pages of them. It was a fun day and this is what I came up with. TFL!

THANKS to KI MEMORIES for being our sponsor this month....and a very generous one! I am not a card maker by nature so the pages of the May/June 2010 PaperCrafts started my adventure with them but once I started working with the KI papers it was easy to make them. The only problem I had was that these are double sided cardstock papers and I wanted to use both sides! I ran out of papers before I did ideas. Guess I will be visiting the web site to purchase some more!






















The ENCHANTING line of papers is so adorable! With paper names like allure, doily, fairy tale, garden, meadow, woodland how could I not be inspired! Add in the lace cardstock and charm die cut paper along with all of the embellishments and it really is an enchanting time....perfect papers for a little girl's first birthday which also happened to be Easter.












Again, thanks for looking and be sure to check out the Enchanting line at the KI Memories site! You'll find me there drooling over all of their new lines! Be sure to visit the KI memories Album in the Cookin' Up Creations gallery.
http://www.cookinupcreations.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=142





































No comments:

Post a Comment