Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Make up Monday 3/3/14

I am a day late as we had snow and ice and only my iphone and I couldn't get this posted.  So here goes, Make Up Monday on a Tuesday!!
We finished up the month of Love for February with these challenges.
On Tuesday 2/25 Cassy challenged us to make our own stamps using wood, foam, chipboard, etc.
Image
and her layout:
Image
On Wednesday 2/26, Larisa challenged us to use something new to us, or a new favorite from our stash. She used a few recently discovered "New" Things I Love and used on My Layout... sketching, sequins, wood veneers and paint 4 things I have never used on a project. (So to Me they are "NEW")
Image
On Thursday 2/27, Sherri (that's me) challenged us to make a layout in honor of someone we love and use ribbon or trim and here is my page.
Image
On Friday 2/28, Cassy challenged us to use music lyrics in some way (title, journaling, background).
Image
Now on to March and some great sketches by Susan Stringfellow!
On Saturday 3/1, Kimberly gave us this sketch:
Image
and her layout:
Image
And on Sunday 3/2, Beth gave us this sketch
Image
and challenged us to use a theme of "new beginnings", "babies", "puppies", "baby animals", or " size comparisons".
Her layout:
Image
Join in on these awesome challenges!  Lots of great inspiration.
Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment