Sunday, May 4, 2014

Make Up Monday 5/5/14

Welcome to make up Monday here is a review for the past week.
Technique Tuesday 4/29/14 By Tamara
Y is for "You"! That's right YOU! How many layouts have "you" in them? How often are we the one behind the camera? How can you make memories if you are not part of them? Todays challenge is to do a layout with a pic of You!! The technique for you to use is kind of a made up one.I want you to use a circle, a square and a triangle at least somewhere on your layout.
Image

What's New Wednesday 4/30/14  by CherylO
Cheryl had  the letter  Z!!! I chose "zoo" but any animal will do. even an animal embellishment or pattern paper can be used, so more people can play!!! I did a layout with our 4 legged son Tucker.
Image

Toss Up Thursday 5/1/14 by Larisa
The month of May  is Word Up! I got the letter S and chose to do Siblings. My  challenge was to use a stencil and scrap a photo of siblings.
Image

Focus Friday 5/2/14 by Sherri Scraps
May is WORD UP! My word for you today is TRAVEL. Show me your pages where you are taking a trip or travelling away from home OR you can do like my page and use the word TRAVEL in your title. I made a travel cover page for a 2010 travel album. AND for focus Friday I want you to focus on fonts. Use 2 or more different fonts on your page.
Image
Sketchy Saturday 5/3/14 by Altered Diva
Altered Diva's  word is CELEBRATE!! Show me your celebration, any celebration, and use this sketch as inspiration! This sketch came from Inspired Blueprints and is very versatile.
Image
Inspiration Sunday 5/4/14 by Not Posted

No comments:

Post a Comment