Friday, April 2, 2010

Patti's DT Reveal---Jillibean Soup

This month I was given Jillibean Soup's EGG DROP SOUP to create with. These papers and stickers are so much fun to play with....cute bunnies and chicks for Easter projects, umbrellas and tulips for April showers, and great colors for refreshing Spring time projects. THANKS Jillibean for the GREAT stuff!

My grandkids! Can never have too many LOs of them!
At my house you know it is truly Spring when the tulips are in full bloom.



I took the umbrella paper and cut it to make the flowers. These papers are as sweet as the little ladies that came to the tea party.

This bunny paper is too adorable!

I cut a frame out of chipboard and paper on my cricut and added the flowers cut from the umbrella paper for a quick and easy gift.

Jillibean has wonderful journaling circles. I used two of them to make the flower on this card.

And finally, my wish for each of you....Happy Easter! May it be filled with blessings!

Thanks for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Patti! The Tea Party is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual Patti....... ALL of your projects are gorgeous! I love all of your layouts but I keep going back to the one with the tulips, it's stunning!!! WTG with making such great use of these awesome Jillibean products....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, as always Patti! I love Jillibean and can't wait to see everything the team has created with it.

    ReplyDelete