Monday, June 28, 2010

Jan's Bo Bunny Reveal

I fell in love with this paper from the moment I opened my package!  My favorite was the Persuasion Bloom paper.  I loved the large bold print as well as the colors in this paper.  We also got stripes and dots, hearts and more dots.....double dot cardstock, that is! This paper collection is for any age group, young or old, boy or girl and it can even be used for birthdays and Valentine's Day.  Hey, but don't take my word for it.  Check it out for yourself.  Bo Bunny Persuasion Collection.   Still not convinced eh?  Then scroll down and check out my reveal and if you scroll down a little further you can see what the rest of the Design Team did with it.    

Here's what I came up with......cupcake card and gift tag.
 

Thanks for looking!  Be sure to scroll down or visit the Cookin' Up Creations gallery to see what the rest of the Design Team did this month.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous paper! I love your creations - especially the purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just adorable projects!

    ReplyDelete