Thursday, June 3, 2010

June Digital Sponsor

It's June, and I get to do the first reveals for the digital sponsor this month. Designs by Krista has graciously sponsored us again and since it is CUC's birthday, what better way to celebrate than with Krista's Celebrate kit!



This is such a fun kit with bright colors and elements! These first two layouts are of my children on their fifth birthday! They had dirty faces but I love these picts! This kit was perfect for them.




Up to the eighth birthday, we had a bubble machine and Alexis was chasing the bubbles and trying to catch them. So cute, and the circle patterned paper worked great with the pict.


And now, my final layout, I used the scallop paper, but overlaid it with the paisley paper and then adjusted the opacity of the paisley paper to give the texture of it to the scalloped paper. I love the way this turned out, and I used just a couple of elements to keep the focus on the pictures and the journaling.




Thanks for stopping by the blog! Don't forget that it is the birthday celebration and lots of fun, games, prizes, and challenges to be had.

Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment