Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blue Plate Specials

Something NEW is happening at Cookin' Up Creations! Every day a Blue Plate Special is posted by someone from our Design Team, our Guest Design Team, our Chef of the Month or our Creative Team. There are Inspirational Sundays, Make-Up Mondays, Tuesday's Techniques, What's New Wednesdays, Thursday's Transformations, Friday's Focus, and Sketchy Saturdays....a whole week filled with challenges, inspiration, tips and techniques and even a catch up day! You won't want to miss a day of it!

Here's a taste of what's been cooked up so far.

Shawna served up her BPS with the split sketch she created.


It's Saturday and what better way to start off the day than with a new sketch. This is one I put together. It is a 12x12 sketch but please feel free to convert it to your size! I wanted to do something a little different with this one so I split the layout into two sections. I hope that you like the sketch and I can't wait to see what you come up with!


And her fun summer LO.

Today Tabitha brought us some yummy inspiration......who couldn't be inspired by both of these great LOs!

Her inspiration.I was totally inspired by Keisha Campbell's blog [url]http://abiteast.typepad.com/[/url]and just love her work. I chose the layout below because it was done with white and I think that when you use white it makes your pictures look crisp and clean. I love the way she used white on white with just a small touch of color. I hope you will be inspired as much as I was. Can't wait to see what you create.

And her beautiful LO.
Drop in and visit us at Cookin' Up Creations...there's a Blue Plate Special waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment