Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jen's Design Team Reveal- Core'dinations and SRM Stickers

This month we got to work with Core'dinations again and then we also had a very large assortment of SRM stickers to work with. I really enjoyed working with everything. Here is what I came up with. Enjoy

For this layout I used the Core'dinations paper as my background and used a sanding block on the edge for a grungier look.


I kept this card simple by using a file from the Basic Grey file set to sand small lines on the core'dinations cardstockThis layout I used the core'dinations cardstock as a background and the papers and die cuts are made by Carolee's Creations.


Recipe book. used a small Chipboard book and the pages inside are using the core'dinations cardstock.



This card is made using 7gypsies patterned paper, bazzill cardstock, SRM stickers and a jolees Boutique pacifier embellishment
October afternoon patterned paper, SRM Stickers, Making Memories flourish and Bazzill Cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment