Monday, October 25, 2010

Make-Up Monday...

Yep...

Today is Monday again. I don't know about you but I look forward to Monday
at Cookin Up Creations. It is a great day to get to what you have missed out
on all week with all the Design Teams Blue Plate Specials. I know I am behind
and I have a list here waiting to get started. In case you need to jot them down
this is what the specials were last week.

Tuesday we had Tamara and she created a beautiful layout using 3-d flowers.



Wednesday we had Sandy show us how to use the wonderful Bakers Twine




Thursday we had Barb she transformed plain ordinary bird houses into a work of ART.



Friday Jo created a wonderful layout using Doilies


Saturday Cassy came up with a cute card Sketch from Page Maps



Last but not least Wanda gave us some wonderful Sunday inspiration from these gorgeous bits of fabric.




So get your pen and paper ready and get these BPS jotted down so you can create your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment