Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Layout of the Week - November 3

Hi guys! This is Penny bringing you this week's layout of the week. Boy was this a hard choice to make. I started looking in the gallery and had so many layouts that I loved! There were layouts by Amy, Ken, Tamara, Barb, and the list goes on and on! I mean the gallery is truly rocking!!!

So, after some looking and relooking,I came up with this layout by Tabita!



I love the elements she used and love how she did the title over the photo and it has journaling! Got to love journaling!

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and click on Tabita's layout so you can go to the gallery and leave her some love!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this layout! First of all, the photo is adorable. Then the papers and embellishments support the photo's theme perfectly. And Tabitha's design is awesome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete