Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week #2 Reveal

Well, it's time once again to reveal what our fabulous design team has "cooked up" to showcase the fantastic products from this month's sponsor, Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs. Take a gander at all the fabulous work and don't forget to take a peek at our very generous sponsor!

Barb

This week I chose the 4 x 6 Clearly Designed Accordian Album by Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs. It was the very first acrylic album I've created on my own! For the album, I paired Halloween photos of my older daughter's family with the fabulous "Blackbird" paper collection from My Mind's Eye and some Pink Paislee Twilight stickers.

I had a great time stamping and edging the acrylic pages with my Staz-On inks, and adding some color with alcohol inks. Then I raided my Halloween embellishment stash for little pretties to enhance the pages.








Cassy

Here is my layout for this week. I used Sassafrass Lass patterned papers and embellished my layout with Midnight Oil school borders and titles. I inked the border with Walnut ink and a dauber. Then I layered each of the pieces of the border. I also popped the apples with a 3-D pop dot. The title is also Midnight Oil with a die cut and transparency. I embellished the layout with various buttons and journaling spots.




Jo

When I saw the Midnight Oil Beach edger and topper I was given, I knew immediately which photos I would use! I had these great pictures of my daughter the first time at the beach..and of course she had to taste the sand! I cut apart the topper and added some glue dots and buttons to the edger to make it stand out on my page. The bright colors of the edger went perfectly with my Bo Bunny Back to Basics papers and buttons.



Nordica

This week I had so much fun creating a layout using Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs Crown Intricacies and Floral Intricacies laser-cut papers! What fun additions to any page! They are super versatile and you can use them as is or dress them up. In addition to the Intricacies I used some Making Memories paper, Prima flowers, Stickles, Glossy Accents, misc. gems, misc ribbon, and misc. cardstock for this layout.



Sandy

This week I was assigned a layout to create. I will be honest, at first I was a little stumped by the Midnight Oil Company edger, as it is not normally something I would use. But one I started assembling it, I was hooked! I love that you can add your own touches to make it pop a little. Its hard to see, but I did add some stickles to the Christmas lights to make them "twinkle". Now, I am actually looking at buyinmg more of these because they turned out to be just the right touch to the page.




Sarah

I used the gorgeous pink flower intricacy paper for this layout. Since I scrap 8.5x11I cut it and used a portion of it. I saved the rest to use on other projects.



Shawna

This week I did a mini album. I did not add pics yet but here is a peek. I really am liking the little Midnight Oil albums. There is a ton of different ideas and themes you could use.











Tabitha

I had fun making this thank you card. I used the Intricacy Cardstock and cut out the middle for a see thru card.



On this Christmas card I used the Title with the overlay so easy and fun to use.



Tamara

This first card I cut just a few of the princess crowns, chalked them and added them to my card.



The second one I cut an entire card front of the circles used a two way glue stick and added glitter to all the circles. The "Celebrate" transparency is also from Midnight oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment