Thursday, January 6, 2011

This gorgeous collab kit, Winter Bliss, is from the team at Scrapable. It is a beautiful (and large) collection of winter themed papers and elements in beautiful, cool colors. It contains 90 papers, 100 elements, 4 alphas, 4 templates, and a set of glitter and plastic styles and it is on special right now for $5 or it's free with any $10 purchase. Working with it is a dream. I created my layouts with the included templates, which makes scrapping digitally a snap! Since I live in Southern California we don’t have much winter, but my best friend just came back from a trip to a local ski area in Big Bear, CA which is in the San Bernardino Mountains. And if you’ve seen the news, there has been record-breaking snow for this time of year. Just in time for my winter reveal! So, without further ado, here is Winter Bliss. Hope you like it!








No comments:

Post a Comment