Saturday, June 30, 2012


Hello Creative Friends -- My name is Annie Collins. I am one of the new design team members for the wonderful Cookin' Up Creations. I am a stay at home mom of 3 incredible children; ranging in age from 10+ ( soon to be 11) to 22. I have 2 daughters. I have 1 son. I have been married to my best friend Francis for 23 years. He is an amazing and supportive husband. Together we have 3 super cute and funny dogs (Shadow, Buster & Dusty). We all live in sunny Kissimmee, FL. I was born in NY, grew up in NJ and lived in PA for a while after my husband came home from the Marine Corps after being called in for Desert Storm; before moving to FL. I have been crafting my entire life. I thank my mother for introducing me to the crafting world. I have been scrapbooking for over 14 years now. I enjoy sharing my love for scrapbooking, card making and general crafts. I can't wait to get to know all of you. 



Here are some of my layout and project.





1 comment: