Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Scrappy Story

Hello all!  My name is Cassy Suszek and I am proud and pleased to introduce myself today as a new member of the amazingly inspiring Cookin' Up Creations Challenge Team!


I am a wife, mother of two - Felix 16 and Hannah 13 - and a middle school math teacher to many.   My hobbies include scrapbooking, hiking, geocaching, traveling (especially anywhere warm), reading children's books, and spending time with my family and friends.  I love to scrapbook and alter items and can't wait to inspire you to create beautiful layouts.  I wouldn't say that I really have a scrapbooking style.  I am very eclectic in my scrapbooking and love to try new techniques and ideas.  I do like to focus on my photos and will often scrap in brighter colors, although I think that it depends on my mood!

Here is a layout about me:
And a few other layouts to share my "style."

I can't wait for a chance to inspire and motivate you to try a new technique or create something unique. Please come join us this month for some "Nursery Rhyme" themed inspiration and play along for some great prizes in our Blue Plate Special Forum!  And feel free to check out my blog as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment