Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy to be back!!

My name is Jo and I am so happy to be returning for another term with the great designers here at Cookin’ Up Creations!!  I am happily scrapping away in Sourthern California with my husband of almost 22 years and our three teenagers.  I love taking photos and almost always have a camera of sorts with me!!  Of course, this means that I will never run out of things to scrap!  I am looking forward to a fun term with lots of amazing challenges by this wonderful team!!

Here are a few of my recent layouts...




This should be a fun term as I know the team is "Cookin' Up" some great challenges! There will be new monthly themes and a few surprises thrown in too!!

Jo

1 comment:

  1. I am really enjoying working with you. I love your layout so pretty.

    ReplyDelete