Monday, July 2, 2012

Tuesday July 3, 2012 Hello~

My name is Tamara Reed.  I live in South Jordan, Utah with my DH.  We have been married for 34 years.  We have two grown children and three darling grandchildren.  I also work full time as a Dental Office Manager.  Scrappping is my life so being here at Cookin' up Creations puts me right in my element.  I  Love everything here from the challenges to the people to the gallery of inspiration.  I scrapbook chronologically, but branch out every now and then to create layouts of the grandchildren.  If all my pages were in books there would be no room on the shelves in my house.  LOL  It is all of you that keeps my enthusiasm for scrapping going.  Thank you to Shawn and Tammy for this awesome site.  They are truly the greatest!  Thanks for allowing me to be a small part of Cookin up Creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment