Saturday, November 9, 2019

Get to Know Your Challenge Team - Tamara Reed!

I am Tamara Reed and have lived in Utah my whole life. I have been married to a wonderful supportive man for almost 42 years. We have two children and five grandchildren. I have been scrapbooking for over 50 years (yep I used to use colored paper and rubber cement) I enjoy scrapping and going to retreats that are available here in our city. I have several scrapbooking friends online and local that I enjoy learning from. I scrapbook chronologically so sometimes it is a challenge getting pages in order. I have enjoyed hanging here at Cookin up Creations for a very long time. It is a great place to enjoy the challenges that make you think and scrap outside the box. I am on oxygen 24/7 so most of our travel is road trips. I enjoy sewing, outdoors, hanging with the grandkids and taking them places. And I take WAY too many pictures! Welcome to the team Tamara!!

No comments:

Post a Comment