Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Getting to Know the Challenge Team - Tracey Campbell

Hello, I am Tracey Campbell from Australia. Right now my family and I are living in Canberra, the capital of Australia but that is only temporary for a few years – both my husband and I are Navy and we tend to get posted all around Australia. We do call Queensland home and hope to get back there one day. My family is made up of my husband, Adrian and my two daughters Bronte and Paige. Both are pre-teens so it makes for an interesting time in the house. Our other family members have fur, two cats and two dogs. We are one of those families that are always off doing something from picnics, BBQs, to long drives or camping. We love being outside exploring the area where we currently live and discovering new things. I am a bit of an eclectic scrapbooker, my designs and styles change to suit my mood, the photo or the products I am using. I love a good challenge and I love to showcase my work. I am looking forward to getting to know you all here on the Cookin’ Up Creations forum and I really hope that you love what I have to show and inspire you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment