Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday, Friday, Friday!!

Jo here and I am wondering what is better than a Friday before a 3 day weekend?  Not much I say!  What makes this an even better Friday is that I get to announce that I am one of the continuing members for the Master Chef Challenge Team at CUC!!   A little about me...I live in Southern California with my husband of almost 21 years and our three teenagers. I also have 2 dogs and a menagerie of other pets too! I love to take pictures of my kids and pets... and anything else that will stay still long enough for me to click! I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom which has allowed me to help my children through their school years, support my husband in his career, work in my garden and have the opportunity to participate in my love of scrapbooking. This should be a fun term with lots of amazing designers to work with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment