Friday, July 1, 2011

HI YA'LL SO HAPPY TO BE HERE

Hi ya'll, I am so glad to be a part of the MasterChef Team here at Cookin Up Creations, I am looking forward to a great term and I hope to challenge you all with great challenges.
I am Karen aka nanakaren I am the mother of 4 daughters, 9 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren and they are often the subject of my layouts. There is never a dull moment in my life and I have also become an avid card maker thanks to all the birthdays in my family.
I have been a crafter for over 40 years and my daughter introduced me to scrapbooking several years ago and I have loved every minute of creating with all the wonderful papers and embellishments that are available to the artist. I also love to create some of my own embellishments from crochet flowers to paper flowers and whatever strikes my fancy and of course I usually find a special place for them on one of my layouts or cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment