Monday, November 16, 2009

Recipe Challenge: Nov. 16-22

Hope you ladies are up for a challenge this week!! Mine is a recipe challenge & here it is:
~Double page spread
~pop dots
~paint
~memorabilia
~journal on a tag It's kind of hard to tell in the scan, but the obvious is that I did a two-pager.....black paint is spattered over the background with a tooth brush....the ghosties are on pop dots to give a little dimension....I saved & used our ticket & the little card they gave us at the end.....and again, obviously, I did my journaling on a shipping tag which I distressed a bit to fit the LO. Good luck, ladies! Can't wait to see what y'all create this week!!


1 comment:

  1. This will definitely be a challenge for me since I'm usually a one page scrapper. BTW, love your layout, Amy!

    ReplyDelete