Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DT 02/23 Challenge - Color Combo Challenge

During my extensive search for a color palette that I really liked, I stumbled across a blog by the name of "100 Layer Cake"... Yes, it is a site that's aimed at weddings but the great thing about it is that they include some pretty modern color swatches and match wedding decor, as well as other items to it... so I thought to myself, "what fun it would be to match up Scrappin' supplies, as well." Hope you enjoy!



My layout for the Color Combo Challenge... Please forgive me if the colors from my layout may not seem to exactly match but it was night when I had to take the photo and my inside lighting isn't that great.



***A HUGE THANK YOU TO PAGE MAPS, my layout was created using one of the lovely January 2009 sketches***

1 comment: