Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another "Celebrate" Reveal

Hi! This blog update is coming from Wanda, and I have four more pages to show you, using the adorable kit "Celebrate" by Designs by Krista.

My first page shows a couple of pictures of Sarah on Class Day. She made the Hall of Fame, something only 10 students make (out of 200 in her class) and we were very proud of that accomplishment, and of all that she has done throughout her four years of high school.


I used a template on this one, from The Happiest Grab Bag, which contained several kits and templates and alphas and stuff by various designers at Scrap Orchard. The grab bag is no longer available, but the template is made by Tracey Howard and can be found here. The cute alpha is from an older kit that I love, called My Gurlz All That by Royanna Fritschman at Divine Digital. That white frame is from Krista's Bloomin' kit.

Yeah, I actually forgot I had pictures from Mary Beth's trip to Disney that needed scrapping. I think I am going to do them all digitally. I love the little hats in this kit, and knew they would look cute on the girls' heads in this picture.


And this next page is a simple one using an extraction technique to pop Mary Beth out of the frames. The frames are from the June Mega kit at Scrap Orchard, called It's a Journey. I got the idea for putting patterned papers in those stamp frames from a layout at SO by Athena.



My last page showcases some cute pictures of my daughter Mary Beth with our sweet baby Chloe. Chloe hates the camera, so it is hard to get pics of her without distracting her somehow. Smooches from Mary Beth seem to do the trick!

The font is Vaguely Repulsive, downloaded from Kevin and Amanda HERE; and the scalloped background was made using a template from Nee Nee designs, available at Scrap Orchard.


That's it! I hope you like my pages, and that you will follow the links to check out some of Krista's cute and reasonably priced digi kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment