Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome Lisa Rounds to the Challenge Team!!

As most of you already know, I sent out a mass PM this past week looking for an additional member for the Challenge Team...I had several members respond, but I wound up choosing Lisa to join the current Challenge Team Members here at Cookin' up Creations.

Please help me welcome her into her new position and offer a huge Congratulations to her as well! We're all looking forward to getting to know her a bit better and seeing what she has in store for us with her upcoming challenges and ideas!

Welcome to the Cookin' up Creations Challenge Team Lisa !

And here's a little bit about her as well....


Hello everyone! I am soooo excited to be a part of the Cookin' Up team! I am anxious to get to know you all, and see what beautiful pieces of art you create!!
Here is a little bit about me! My name is Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on the boards. I am a SAHM(love my job!), married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4, and we have a cat named Ginger that thinks she owns the house, lol! Our family just recently moved to Pa. the day after Christmas this past year......and just in the past month we have finally found a place that we can call home as well. I am sooooo excited to start decorating for the holidays and start making memories in this house! Since we moved to Pa., I haven't been scrapping a whole lot or doing anything crafty.....due to living in a very small trailer and not having the room for anything! I am so ready to start being creative again! I would say my scrapping style is very simplistic and linear......sometimes it can be very detailed or colorful....I LOVE COLORS!!
I also love McDonald's Frappes (sooooo addicting sometimes...gotta be careful!), Mountain Dew, photography (I have a fb page if you'd like to check it out!), organizing and bargain shopping, spending time with my family, facebook (maybe a little too much somedays!), Pinterest (same as facebook, lol!), and decorating. Again, I am so glad to be a part of this team and I hope to make you all proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment