Monday, April 1, 2013

Make Up Monday -- 04/01/2013


Happy April!!!!!!! 

Our March daily challenges ended on Sunday, March 24, but we did bring you an Hors d'ouevres Tray challenge on Tuesday -- our monthly Scraplift a Member challenge! In March, each Master Chef Challenge Team member chose a layout by another forum member that she would like to lift. The results were fantastic, as usual. 

Here's one example:

Cassy's scraplift:
I chose to scraplift Annie'slayout for this challenge.  I loved the stitched background and I filled my bowling pin with gesso.  I also loved her layers and title.



And here is mine!



What's up for April? Well, pack your bags and grab your boarding passes! Starting tomorrow, April 2, we'll be going "Around the World in 30 Days"! 




Be sure to join in the fun with daily challenges, and perhaps a surprise or two, on the Cookin' Up Creations Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment