Saturday, March 1, 2014

CUC's Guest Designer - Cheryl Oman

Please welcome Cheryl Oman as the Guest Designer at Cookin' up Creations for the month of March 2014!! We're all looking forward to getting to know her a bit better and seeing what she has in store for us with her upcoming challenges this month! Welcome to the Cookin' up Creations Challenge Team Cheryl!
And here's a little bit about her ....originally from the west coast, I was an active duty military wife until my husband retired from the Air Force in 2012. We have lived in WA state, Germany and NM while active and now live in Tampa. We don't love it and plan to move back west soon. I just got my Masters degree and started a new job in HR last month. I am a proud mom to a wonderful teen boy and 100 pound Golden retriever. I love to scrap (of course!), craft cards and do some altering. I have been doing so for only about 7 or so years and feel like I get better and better. I LOVE CUC and am so glad I found it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment