Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Layout of the week 5/7/2014 -- CASSY!

When I went into the Cookin' Up Creations gallery this morning, this sweet layout by CASSY (AlteredDiva) caught my eye.



 I love the composition, the colors and those adorable photos. I also love Cassy's layering and the way she used her embellishments. Cassy has a scrapbooking style that I've always admired, and this layout really showcases that.

You can find Cassy's layout here. Please stop by and leave her some love.

Congratulations, Cassy, on LAYOUT OF THE WEEK!

And while you're there, check out this month's WORD UP challenges on the Cookin' Up Creations  forum! We have a new challenge each day (except Mondays). This month, each challenge centers around one word. Every completed challenge earns you one entry into the May Dessert Tray prize drawing. So come on over and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment