Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wild Kingdom - Born to be Wild

Today is soup day - and I get to choose the layout of the week to scraplift.  I had baby photos to scrap of Zachary so I searched the gallery and saw this cute baby page by Cassy and chose to scraplift it.  I converted it to 8 1/2 x 11 but used the same format and title.  Even without photos, it is darling.
 


 
The TV Show I chose is "Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom".  I used to love watching that show as a kid.  I haven't seen it in a long time.  It was always cool and fun but at times also disturbing to watch (when the animals had meals of other animals!)

So for today's challenge, scraplift something from Cassy or my page and I want to either see the word WILD on your page or have animals on your page.  They can be in the photos or on the pp (that's what I did) or the embellishments.


So head over to the forum and join me in this WILD challenge. You have until August 5 to upload a layout or 2 cards for this challenge.  If you do a double page layout, it will count twice for the challenge count as long as both pages meet the requirement for the challenge.  Have fun and show me your WILD side!

No comments:

Post a Comment