Friday, October 10, 2014

Weekly recap 10/6 to 10/10

This week we continued to travel ACROSS THE MILES.
On Monday we went to the beach with Jan and she challenged us to use colors you would see on a beach. I would also like for you to use something to represent pebbles on a beach, a pop of yellow for the sun and stripes like you would see on a beach chair or cabana.   She shared this page.
Image
On Tuesday, we headed to Disney's Animal Kingdom with Cassy and our challenge is to include some animal pattern and use this sketch to create a layout, project, etc using this sketch. 
ImageImage
On Wednesday, Barb featured Lori's page as pick for the week.  Barb challenged us to use Lori's layout as inspiration. I also want you to include something you think of as "down on the farm" or "rural".   Here is Lori's page and Barb's.
ImageImage
And today, I took us to Six Flags with my page.  I want you to use buttons and a punch on your page.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment