Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Soup of the Day Wednesday March 25, 2015

Every Wednesday, our Soup of the Day features one layout from our gallery that inspires us.  This week I chose this beautiful layout by Sherri.


I loved Sherri's simple design that automatically draws the eye to the main focus of her layout, the photo.  

I also chose to keep my layout simple so that the main focus would be on the photo of my granddaughter Kate and my son Kyle.


To join in on our daily challenges you can visit the forum HERE.

If you would like to see more of Sherri's work you can visit her gallery HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Where did the forum go? Been trying to geton and all I get is an ad to start a website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The forum is back up and running. Please register and say hello. We would love to have you.

      Delete