Monday, December 7, 2009

Amy's December Reveal

I loved working with these Adornit collections this month.....such cute papers & I loved the matching cut-outs & stickers that went along with each. Made whipping up these layouts super quick & easy too!
These two layouts used the Adornit - Nancy Jane collection. The black made for a nice dramatic background with little pops of color here & there. Fun! fun!


The Adornit- Gone Fishing Collection was just perfect for these pics of my little man on his 4th birthday when he got a new fishing rod, tackle box, goggles & flippers. And I loved using the little 2 Charm flip book (on the bottom LO).....attached with two brads it was the perfect way to include ALL the party pics on one page.

And last but not least, this card was super simple with a leftover piece of paper used for my layouts.....all I did was fold it & add a few of the complimentary stickers for a wonderfully masculine card......which, BTW, will be heading off to my father-in-law here in just a few days to wish him a Happy Birthday.





No comments:

Post a Comment