Monday, December 28, 2009

Jan's DT Reveal for December

This month the design team had the pleasure of working with some high quality papers from Adornit - Carolees Creations and the new flipbooks from 2 Charm Products .  Here's a quick little recipe book I made using papers from the BBQ collection from Adornit - Carolees Creations and the flipbooks from 2 Charm Products. 
I also made a quick little party invite using scraps of paper I had left over from the BBQ collection.


Here's a little bag and card I made using papers from the Graduation collection also from Adornit - Carolees Creations.



Here's a a couple of layouts using papers from the Nancy Jane collection from Adornit - Carolees Creations.
  

I also made some little gift tags with scraps of paper I had left over from the Nancy Jane collection.

Thanks for looking and please scroll down for more inspiration from the design team!

1 comment:

  1. very cool stuff Jan. I LOVE the sweet feet!! Your recipe book is a very cool idea too. Love your invite quote too!! Great take on all these papers. :)

    ReplyDelete