Monday, December 21, 2009

Kimberly's Adornit/Carolees Creation Reveal

I loved working with the Apple Crisp line of papers and emblellishments. They all coordinate so well! It makes scrapping so much more fun when you can just grab the papers that you like and know that they are of course going to look great together - and they really do.
kept this page simple. The Camping Adventures Still Blue Splatters and Light Sage Green went to perfectly with these pool pictures that I just couldn't resist using them. I just added a little ink and some stickles and got a wet and wonderful page.

I liked the western themed paper , Outback Country, and I knew exactly the pictures to use. My daughter had a western theme night and these papers were perfect. I did distress the edges of the papaers and ink them giving it a more weathered look


No comments:

Post a Comment