Friday, July 3, 2020

Getting to Know YOUR Challenge Team - Jan Mosier!

Next up in the "Get to Know Your Challenge Team" is Jan Mosier!
Hello, my name is Jan Mosier and I have been scrapbooking for well over 20+ years now. I started out as a card maker but switched to scrapbooking when my husband purchased me a Canon Rebel (that was before digital cameras) for my 30th birthday. I went to my first Creative Memories class in 1996 or 97 and it was by far the best $5 I had ever spent. I am forever grateful to the CM consultant that introduced me to scrapbooking. I visited my first Michael's during our stay in El Paso, TX and I never looked back. There was way too many pretties to choose from. I eventually found my own style of scrapbooking, clean and simple with a little mixed media and a whole lot of white space. Most of the pages in my albums are of my 12 dogs, my son who lives next door, my beautiful step daughter and her 2 children (my grandchildren) and now my great grandson Kian. In the past few months or so, scrapbooking has become more of a creative outlet for me and I am thankful to be returning to the team again this term.
Welcome back to the Team Jan!

No comments:

Post a Comment