Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Getting to Know YOUR Challenge Team - Patti Schmitz

Next up in the "Get to Know Your Challenge Team" is Patti Schmitz!
Hi! I'm Patti and I am delighted to be heading up the events committee where I get to bring some of the crazy ideas that pop into my head to reality with the help of the great DT and of course, Tammy. My husband and I moved to North Carolina from WI in 2018 to work with Samaritan's Purse. We are the parents of 3 grown children, grandparents of the most fun grandchildren, and owned by two dogs. In our spare time, we are renovating our 1956 ranch house. Scrapbooking is not only a way for me to document family life but also an opportunity to be a bit of an artist where I get to transfer my creative thoughts to paper.
Welcome to the team Patti!

No comments:

Post a Comment