Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Getting to Know YOUR Challenge Team - Stephanie Johnson!

And last but not least in the "Get to Know Your Challenge Team" introductions is Stephanie Thompson Johnson!
Hello everyone! My name is Stephanie Johnson from Miamisburg, Ohio, USA and am extremely happy to be a part of the Cookin' Up Creations Challenge Team. I teach Eighth Grade American History for a living, but have always loved creating art. I was introduced to scrapbooking when my oldest daughter was one and was instantly hooked. Scrapbooking has been a perfect hobby to combine my love of recording history and making art. My favorite items to document include my children, husband, pets, and travel photos. I have been a part of several design teams over the years and look forward to contributing to Cookin' up Creations.
Welcome to the Team Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment