Saturday, July 4, 2020

Getting to Know YOUR Challenge Team - Kiki Halbert!

Next up in the "Get to Know Your Challenge Team" is Kiki Halbert!
Hello lovelies! I'm Kiki and I currently work part-time and live in the Lower Mainland in British Columbia, Canada. I have recently gotten back into scrapbooking after setting up my craft room again during the pandemic. After approximately a five-year period of not crafting at all, I'm ready and chomping at the bit to be part of the scrapbooking and art journaling community again. I recently started a YouTube channel to share my loves: creating and teaching. I want to play an active part in making sure that scrapbooking not only thrives as a hobby, but grows. And I'm thrilled to be part of the Cookin' Up Creations team!
Welcome to the Team Kiki!

No comments:

Post a Comment