Thursday, July 2, 2020

Getting to Know YOUR Challenge Team - Wendy Crowe

Next up in the "Get to Know Your Challenge Team" is Wendy Germain Crowe!!
Hello! My name is Wendy Crowe and I am so excited to be a part of the team. I have been scrapbooking for about 20 years now. I consider myself to be a simple scrapper but I do like to try out new techniques here and there. I love more whimsical pages in my albums and of course, I add a lot of Disney along the way. My main subjects are my 3 kids, son-in-law and my incredibly patient, understanding and supportive husband. My biggest motivations are always sketch challenges, mood boards and color palettes. Right now, I have a small corner for my scrapping spot but I am hoping one day to have my own room… maybe in about 8 more years when all the kids have gone off to college. Thank you again for this wonderful opportunity!
Welcome to the Team Wendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment