Thursday, March 4, 2010

March Digital Reveal - Bloomin' !

Yes, it is time for the first of our March digi reveals, and this kit is a cutie called "Bloomin'." Krista, at Designs by Krista, remains our generous sponsor. She has cute, cute kits for low, low prices. If you are thinking about diving into digi, go to Krista first!

I love black backgrounds, don't you? This is a picture of my husband and myself at Christmas. We've been together almost 25 years. Wow, that makes me old. I piled up a lot of the elements from the kit to make a place for that picture to sit. The notebook alpha is by Emily Farnsworth, and the glitter blob is by Flergs.


This page shows the cool frames in this kit. There is a white and a black negative strip frame. I love, too, the scalloped edge paper and used it as a clipping mask with the retro geometric piece. Love the stitched felt flowers! The pretty alpha is by Raspberry Road Designs.



I really like this one of my Mary Beth growing up so fast! There are a few other credits on this page: ruler brush by Royanna Fritschman at Divine Digital, staple by Calalily Designs, doodled arrow by "I Made This Today" and alpha from Speed Freak freebie collab by Rebecca B and Kelly-Jo. (It's not free anymore, but it is only $2 and available HERE).



And finally, a page made with a template. I love templates, but often forget to use them. THis particular one is by Yin, and I love it because it has space for so many pictures. This one was quick to put together but makes a great statement.


I hope you enjoyed my pages made with Krista's Bloomin' kit. Visit her store at the link above; I promise you won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Wanda! Love how you used the kit and the super LOs you created!

    ReplyDelete