Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have to go to work extra early tomorrow and I didn't want to be late with my blog post, so I'm loading it Wednesday night (hope you don't mind friends!) This month’s digi kit, Bloomin’ from our sponsor, Designs by Krista, is a bright and lively collection of papers and elements. I had a lot of fun playing with so much color. I’m a big picture kind of gal and I went a little crazy with this month’s pages. In this first layout, you see my Sis-in-law & I sporting our wild beach wear LOL! We were in Hawaii, so it’s all good (except for my orange feet!!)

In this layout, we took photos of the banner, the cake & the birthday girl at work and made her a little memory page for a present. I think this background complements all the different pieces nicely. And of course, I used my favorite trick of using a quote to express a feeling on the page.

These bright colors are adaptable to many different themes from holidays, parties, and of course, just day to day living. Here is a very simple photo of grandma and look how cute she is with her ice cream cone! By using drop shadows and buttons, it gives the page a lot of dimension (and she’s a pretty hip chick, too!)

And finally, a whimsical feel for a photo that may have been tossed in the pre-digi days. My DH loves to take pics of us by stretching out his arms. It’s kind of fun, huh! And these bright colors make us look extra happy! Thanks for letting me share with you today and have fun scrapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment