Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More fabulous DT Reveals...

Hello. It has been another wonderful week here at Cookin' Up Creations. As stated last week, the design team is fortunate enough to be working with Reminisce and Twogirlzstuffthis month. Let me tell you, you should definitely check out all the fabulous products available from both of these sponsors, you won't be sorry. However, instead of me babbling on about how fabulous it all is, why don't you check out all the awesome work by the DT.

First up is Cassy. She created two wonderful sports themed layouts.
 The Boys of Fall
This layout was inspired by the new Kenny Chesney song "The Boys of Fall." It speaks of the companionship of a football team and what the team means to a small town and to the boys on the team. My son introduced me to the song so I thought that it was perfect for this layout. I copied the Wildcat from our school website, colored and cut it and glued it to the center of the helmet. Then using an Evanscraft pen, I transferred the lyrics to the football helmet. Lastly, I trimmed the face mask a bit and use the journaling spots from twogirlzstuff for dates and to set off my title.
 
I decided to create two layouts that were both sports related. I used the Reminisce softball as a base for this layout and embellished and titled my page using some of the 3-D stickers. I also used some paper scraps, Bazzill, TT alphabet Stamps, stickles, the journaling spot behind the title from twogirlzstuff and more. The background paper is also Reminisce that I had in my stash from a few years ago. TFL! 
Next up is Tabitha.  Check out this adorable altered CD she created:

I altered a CD to out up on Chace's Door for his bedroom.
I used THE Wild line from Reminisce on this as well as the stickers.
I had fun hanging the monkey from the ribbon and making a a flower out of the leaves.

I also used the Journal Tage from TwoGirlzstuff
and alpha letters fromt he Real Sports line. 
  

Next we have the wonderful Patti.  She created an awesome LO using Reminisce's The Wild Collection
When I saw Reminisce's "The Wild" papers, I knew they would be perfect for these pictures of my little monkey! Reminisce has created coordinating patterns in great colors making it easy to create fun LOs plus they give you the little words on the cut off strip adding even more value for your money! Be sure to check out their website for this fun line of a papers.
The very creative Jo created a LO using Reminisce's Stars and Stripes Collection as well as Twogirlzstuff labels.  Check it out:
I used the Remininse Stars and Stripes patterned papers and stickers for this Fourth of July layout. These papers were so fun to work with! The tags under the title are from twogirlzstuff etsy store and went with the paper perfectly. I decided it needed a little bling so I added some Glitter Factory Paper in Shimmering Rubies and Saturday Night Sapphire that I cut with my cricut. 
 The ever creative Shawna created this awesome LO using the Fairy Tale Line from Reminisce:
Shawna says she even challenged herself to do a layout without patterned paper.  I think she did a wonderful job!

This week, I created 2 cards using Twogirlzstuff labels:
I love these labels.  On the bottom card, I even ran the label through a cuttlebug and embossed it.  It did fabulous being embossed.

And that leaves us with  Nordica.  She was to create an altered item and this what she came up with:
I had so much fun with this Reminisce "The Wild" and "Glitter Factory" paper that I had to do more than one altered item this week!! "The Wild" is so cute and there is so much you can do with it. And "Glitter Factory" is just so pretty and versatile. And the cute little journaling tag from twogirlzstuff was the perfect addition to the fun colors on the picture frame. 
Make sure you check out the gallery for our September sponsors: Sponsor Spotlight Gallery to see even more wonderful things created with these two sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment