Thursday, February 16, 2012


Our Layout of the Week for Wednesday, February 15 was chosen by our current CHEF OF THE MONTH, Natalia. She said about her pick:

"I'm so excited to get to pick the LO of the week this week! My computer has been acting up all day so I finally had to steal dh's to peek in the gallery.  This one by scrappyjo caught my eye right away:




And since I'm no good at picking just one... I love this elegant card by ~Sandy~:



It was so hard to choose- there is so much great stuff in the gallery right now!  Be sure to drop by and leave some love!"

Go the the Cookin' Up Creations Gallery to seek what our forum members have been creating! And to join in our daily Blue Plate Specials challenges (and a chance at the February prize drawing), check out the forum, too. Thanks for visiting the blog; have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment