Sunday, May 6, 2012

Inspirational Sunday 5-6-2012

Today's challenge comes from a crazy sitcom called  Three's Company from the late 70's and early 80's.   I found a show poster that served as my inspiration for this layout:


Here is the poster....doesn't that bring back memories???  Okay, I know some of you are too young to remember it but maybe you have seen reruns!!!

The challenge is to use something from the photo as your inspiration...the colors, the word Three, his tux, etc.   as the basis of your layout or project.  I used the 3 and the color red in my layout...plus I also have 2 girls and a boy so that went too!!

  Remember... one layout, 2 cards or 4 ATC's will count toward this challenge.

Oh...and one last thing.  I apologize to all of you who will now have that silly theme song going through your mind all day!!!

Enjoy!
Jo

1 comment: