Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sketchy Saturday

So sorry I'm late posting this.....but I just found out my schedule for this month day before yesterday & so I'm a tad behind. But, 'Better Late Than Never' as the saying goes. 

Since today is 'Sketchy Saturday' I decided that I was going to use one of the sketches by Elsie. I love her funky & fun sketches! You can click HERE if you want to see this a bit bigger. I chose to use sketch number 3 for my layout, but I'm feeling mighty generous right now & I will let you choose any one of these 28 sketches. Just please tell us which one you chose. ;-) 

Now for my TV connection. Again, I'm going kind of 'Broad' here......I want you to use The Learning Channel (TLC) as your inspiration. Whether you are inspired by a particular show....something you LEARNED from watching a show....or maybe like me.....maybe you had the opportunity to meet/see some of the TV personalities in person. We had the opportunity to hear Jim Bob & Michelle Duggar from the TLC show '19 Kids & Counting' when they came to speak at Liberty University's convocation back in October. They had their 5 oldest daughters with them & they played their violins for us. Afterwards, we stood in line for 2 1/2 hours to meet them, get their autographs & take pictures with them. They are an amazing family...such an inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment