Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Creation of the Week - June 19th, 2013 - Beth Camp

With Cookin' up Creations Celebrating it's 4th Birthday this month, the gallery is truly overflowing with so so many things to choose from....which is why I always dread when it's my turn to pick the layout of the week, as I want to pick them all. It's especially hard when you have to do it two weeks in a row! Seriously! This week I chose a creation rather than a layout or a card.... I chose the Birthday Hat created by Beth as it's so "fun" looking....she's always going above and beyond with the challenges that we put out there for her and always comes back with some creative things, especially with this challenge....this is Beth's third year here at Cookin' up Creations, and her third birthday hat! I have to admit...I think she out did herself this time....what do you think?
Congratulations Beth on having the "Creation" of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment