Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CUC's Project of the Week - 12/28 - Nordica!

It was very difficult to choose a layout, card, or project this week!  There were so many amazing things to choose from but I finally decided that since I personally love altered projects and because this is the gift giving time of year, that I would choose a project of the week.  I loved the idea of using stamps and tissue paper to alter candles and we had many beautiful ones created here but I loved the way Nordica took that Blue Plate Special Challenge to the next level and also created this clear topped box using our sponsor SEI's Kris Kringle line.  Very cute and a perfect hostess gift for the New Year holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Both the custom stamped candles and the box are lovely! Anyone would love to see this gift under their tree.

    ReplyDelete