Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Design Team Reveal 12/13/10

Happy Monday! Its time for another fabulous reveal! After you are done drooling at the fabulous projects the design team came up with this week please take a moment to check out our dreamy december sponsors SEI, Marks Finest Papers and Ormolu.

And now onto the show :)

Barb
I created a layout this week My youngest granddaughter was excited to be able to help "duckorwate Aga's twee!" I love these photos because they show Anna's pixie-like personality.

The patterned papers, green background and the adorable tree and peppermint felt die cuts are from s.e.i.'s Kris Kringle line. I cut an Ormolu journaling spot in half and used a cute little Ormolu bird. It's so neat the way the Ormolu pieces coordinate with the papers! I also used Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts alpha, Cosmo Cricket and Adornit letter stickers, and a Martha Stewart border punch (to punch out those little snowflakes).

Cassy
As soon as I saw these SEI Moonrise papers, I knew they would go perfectly with this photo! For this layout, I used SEI Moonrise pp's, stitching, assorted trims and ribbons, MM paint, Thickers, and Queen & Co ROX - Marble for a little bling. Thanks for looking!


Jo
For my altered item this week, I used SEI Tumble Dye in Hot Pink to create a fun tie dyed stocking for my son's girlfriend.
I started with a plain pink felt stocking and crunched it up and sprayed...I used a blowdryer to help set the ink and it was done! It is so easy to create this neat look with this spray and clean up was a breeze! I also sprayed some fabric Thickers to match the stocking and added some ribbons and black lace.

 Nordica
This week I wanted to do Christmas cards that aren't your typical red and green Christmas cards. The sei Kris Kringle paper line is perfect for this because it's a combo of traditional and non-traditional colors and images. On my first card I incorporated a cute little tag from Ormolu's Etsy store that went really well with my card. In addition to the sei paper and Ormolu tag, I also used black cardstock, Colorbox Chalk Ink, and Stickles. The second card was an opportunity to create something for a cat lover friend of mine and the Two Big Boxers Designer Collection of stamps from Mark's Finest Papers were just the thing! I used the cute kitty colored with watercolor pencils and the "sittin' pretty" sentiment stamps along with two sei journaling tags, sei Kris Kringle paper, Stickles, misc. cardstock, Stickles, Colorbox Chalk Ink, and Divine Twine.


Sandy
This week I had the privilege of creating a LO with the fabulous SEI Moonrise line of papers/stickers and a circle tage from the Ormolu Etsy Store that went along with the Moonrise papers perfectly:


Sarah
For this weeks altered item I decided to use the super cute SEI My own monster iron on kit and make a few tee shirts for Aubrey. I received the Sassy Susie Monster kit. Not only was it super easy to use but they are fantastic quality. I purchased a package of 2T/3T shirts so they would be a little large on her and she could wear them as jammies

I also used the bits and pieces of leftover faces to make a few more shirts


Shawna
For my two cards this week I used the SEI papers, diecuts and the etsy tags. Other supplies used: Bazzill Cardstock, Recollections pearls I made a coordinating set of cards. I love the products this month. Lots of great potential~



Tabitha
The first card I used the SEI Kris Kringle Line and the Mark's Finest Other side of the Pond stamps. The second card I used the SEI Kris Kringle Line with the diecuts




Tamara
This week I chose to alter a Christmas ornament. First I picked a plain silver ornament. I used the SEI Kris Kringle line and stayed with the soft blue and green hues (snow angel is the exact pp) I tore the paper in small pieces (serendipity) and used modge podge to stick it to the ornament in a collage fashion. I really had to get it wet and completely covered front and back to get the paper to stick to the ornament. I soaked it good and placed the paper pieces all over the ornament.I tried to place the photo on the ornament the same way but I could not get it to curve around the ornament even with clipping the photo so then I decided to place the photo on the ornament on a 3D fashion. I am much happier with the way it turned out now and Love it! I also put modge podge on the photo which gives it a shiny look.


Didnt they do a wonderful job? Stop by the design team reveal thread to show them some love and see more photos of their awesome projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment