Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Design Team Reveal 12/28/10

Its the last week in December and time for the final reveal for the current design team. Of course they rocked it as usual. Check out the fabulous things they did with products from SEI, Ormolu and Mark's Finest Papers

Barb

I had so much run making this snow globe card, using Kris Kringle patterned papers and a felt snowflake from s.e.i. I love the patterns and colors in this cute paper line! I cut the penguin with the Cricut Jolly Holidays cartridge. The globe is packaging saved from a pack of buttons.




Cassy

I loved using these Ormolu spots to enhance some "love" cards. I used cardstock, paint, Reminisce glittered cardstock, and more. I also got a little inspiration from one of our BPS challenges to use some "stamp" edges to create a faux stamp to enhance a card! TFL!






Jo

When I started working on my layout this week, I decided I had so much fun product to work with that I completed two layouts!
My first layout started with some really cute numbered tags from Ormolu. I loved the reds and greens in the tags so I made them into Christmas presents and added a few more boxes, some buttons and of course a cute pic of my two dogs in front of the Christmas tree!


 My second Layout uses the SEI Moonrise line of papers, some vintage buttons, some old paper frames that I distressed and some lace to make a layout of my daughter being silly in the fall leaves. I love the metallic shimmer of these Moonrise papers so I wanted to use as many metal embellishments as I could. One of them is even a smashed bottle cap!


Nordica

For this week's reveal I got to create another "altered" item! Since I had so much fun making altered votive candles as Christmas gifts, I decided I needed some pretty boxes to put them in :grin: . I used the SEI Kris Kringle paper line along with some misc. black cardstock, misc. glittered ric-rac, misc. gems, and Saran wrap (for the window) to create this pretty gift box. The flower is punched out of the SEI paper also, with two sizes of Marvy flower punches. I love the colors in this paper line!!


Sandy

On this first card I was able to use all three of the monthly sponsors and I love the way all the products worked together.

 Products used: SEI Moorise papers - Ormolu tag and circle tag - Mark's Finest Paper stamps - AC pen - Unknown button

On this second card I focused on SEI Moonrise papers but did manage to use the Mark's Finest Paper stamp on the clear button (which is hard to see in the picture).


Sarah

Since I was so over Christmas projects this month I decided to use the SEI kris kringle papers along with the pretty tags from Ormolu to do a lovey layout. I also used the stamps from Mark's Finest Papers to make the "you crack me up" tag.


Shawna

For my altered item I did a t-shirt this week. I used the cute SEI iron ons. They are so fun and easy and my daughter just loved the outcome. I definitely recommend these. Such a great product!

 Tabitha

This week it was altering time again. I used the SEI Tumble Dry Dye and altered my flowers for this altered frame.


Tamara

I really love how this turned out. I love the clean space look. I used ormolu and just added gold buttons and mm rubons.

1-2-3-4-5 Santa Loves Me

2 comments:

  1. A great reveal once again, ladies! The products this month from s.e.i., Ormolu and Marks Finest Papers have been a joy to work with. Thank you to all three for providing such awesome goodies.

    I'm going to miss working with the departing Design Team members, but hope that all of you remain an active part of the Cookin' Up Creations community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun projects! Thanks ladies for your beautiful work that helps to inspire me. I love to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete