Monday, December 20, 2010

DT Reveal Week#3 ~SEI, Mark's Finest, & Ormolu..

This week the team used an assortment of paper lines from S E I, tye-dyes & rub ons too, tags from Ormolu and even stamps from Mark's Finest Papers. If you haven't had a chance to check out the featured sponsors yet this month, please take an opportunity to do so today!!

And now for your Design Team Reveal

Barb

This week I had fun with the "Blobby Bobby" set from s.e.i.'s My Own Monster iron on transfers. These iron on kits include a monster body and lots of options to make your own creation. I bought a pink t-shirt and made a cute, girly monster for my nearly 3 year old granddaughter, Anna. Here's the completed shirt:




It just so happens that both my daughters and their families were here last night for our family Christmas. Anna broke a snow globe and completed covered her pretty dress in water and glitter, so she ended up wearing her monster shirt the rest of the evening. Doesn't it look fabulous with her new tutu?



Cassy

How did Tammy know that my daughter's favorite color was Lime Green? When I got the package for this month, Hannah was thrilled to see Lime Green SEI Tumble Dry! So with that, we did a group project. We bought a Max Ezra tank top and folded it vertically. Then we banded it and sprayed it with SEI Tumble Dry. It was so easy to use! Just spray, air dry, and then tumble dry for 20 minutes to set the green. I do wish that we would have sprayed the tank a little more thoroughly so it could soak in a bit but the end result was just cute. Then we added a Peace t-shirt transfer and she just LOVED it!



Jo

This week I had fun creating cards with products from our December Sponsors. My first card is actually a gift card holder. I used this cute tag from Ormolu to attach the gift card on and still have some room to write a little note too! I loved the colors on this tag!! Some Thickers and a metal flower brad completed the look.



My second card combined SEI Moonrise papers and some fun stamps from the "Our Side of the Pond" set from Mark's Finest Papers. There are some cute sayings and animals that come with this set of stamps! By using American Crafts stamp markers, I was able to add multiple colors to the stamp and still get all the details. I also added Tim Holtz brads and some twine.



Nordica

This week I created a 12x12 layout using the Kris Kringle paper line and die cut shape by SEI, two cute journaling tags from Ormolu, some Divine Twine, misc cardstock, and misc gems. I wanted to capture my boys decorating the "kid tree" together and the awesome sketch posted by our very own Sandy on 12/11/10 was perfect for my layout! TFL!



Sandy

This week I created an altered door hanger for my scrapbook room. I used the SEI Moonrise papers as well as the SEI Tumble Dye on some twill ribbon that I made into a rose. I also once again used the circle frame stamp by Mark's Finest Paper that is from the Flourishes and Frame set.



Other products used are:
Lil Davis Designs Twill ribbon - Gel-a-tins Stamp (S) - AC Ribbon - Anita's Acrylic paint - Staz-On ink - Wooden Door Hanger

Sarah

For my first card I used the fun and funky SEI Kris Kringle papers and embellishments for the christmas card. I also used sequin waste and red paint

For my 2nd card I paired the SEI papers with the stamps from Mark's Finest Papers. I also used a digi stamp and stickles.


Shawna

This week I created a 12x12 page with the SEI papers, stickers and diecuts. This line is perfect for fall and even everyday photos like these. I am planning on getting some more for Thanksgiving pages as well.



Tabitha

I created this layout using the Kris Kringle line by SEI. I also used lots of glitter on the chipboard snowflake, button and twine.



Tamara

This week I got to work with a stamp set from Mark's Finest papers

This first card I used the background stamp to give the crackle effect on my paper. I also used some fabric and embroidery thread, and brads.



On this next card I used the woven stamp that was in the same set.



Be sure to come check out the forum for great friends and great projects.

1 comment:

  1. Great projects this week, ladies! The products from our December sponsors have been so much fun to work with. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete